Photography

Sessions

Families, portraits, couples, babies & products.

A quick, fun experience.

$400

What's included:

+ 30 minute session

+ 20 edited images

+ 1 outfit

Mini Session

Everything you'll need.

$650

What's included:

+ 1 hour session

+ 50 edited images

+ 2 outfit changes

    (if applicable)

Mid Session

The biggest bang for your buck.

$800

What's included:

+ 1.5 hour session

+ 80 edited images

+ Up to 3 outfit changes

    (if applicable)

Large Session

FINE TEXT: All images are edited and available for unlimited digital download within 6-8 weeks of the shoot. 50% is due upon signing the contract and the other 50% is due the day of the session.

Wedding

Photography

Wedding day

$3000

$600 non-refundable deposit

What's included:

+ 6 hrs wedding day coverage

Bronze Package

Wedding + bridals

$4500

$900 non-refundable deposit

What's included:

+ 8 hrs wedding day coverage

Silver Package

Engagement + wedding + bridals

$5500

$1100 non-refundable deposit

What's included:

+ 8 hrs wedding day coverage

+ 40 min. engagement session

Gold Package

FINE TEXT: All images are edited and available for unlimited digital download within 4-6 weeks of the shoot. 20% is due upon signing the contract and the other 80% is due the day of the session.

Videography

Highlight

Short, but sweet.

$2000

What's included:

+ 2+ minute video

+ 4 hours of coverage

Feature

Only the best.

$2800

What's included:

+ 4+ minute video

+ 6 hours of coverage

Premiere

Every little detail. 

$3500

What's included:

+ 6+ minute video

+ 8 hours of coverage

FINE TEXT: Video is edited and available for unlimited digital download within 4-6 weeks of the shoot. 20% is due upon signing the contract and the other 80% is due the day of the session.

My Process

1

Let's talk details.

Jump on a quick call with me to chat about the details of your event.

2

Get booked.

Once the contract is signed and deposit is payed, you get a spot on my calendar. Lucky you :)

3

Have fun!

On your booked day we'll have some fun taking your photos or video. Once the shoot is complete, you'll get your fully edited photos or video in 4-6 weeks.

Testimonials

She's affordable and produces great work! With our 3 little ones I was nervous it was going to be a disaster but miraculously the photos we got back far exceeded expectations.

Juliette Eames
untitled-30.jpg

Questions?

Have questions or would like to start a custom project? Contact me today to get started.

Contact me today: